- Attend Meetings. Meetings are open to the public and held fourth Tuesdays at noon at the United Way, 2400 Reading Road. To confirm next meeting date, email or call or check the calendar.
- JOIN! Become an AHA Member
- Join the Cincinnatians for Affordable Housing Listserv
- Support AHA’s “Everybody Knows” public education & awareness campaign. Learn more.
- Tell your local legislators that you care about affordable housing and about making Cincinnati a place where everyone has a good safe place to live.
- Support Affordable Housing Events.
Contribute to AHA
Ways to Contribute:
- Your time and ideas – attend AHA meetings and find out about our many volunteer opportunities. Join a sub-committee — education, membership, finance, website, strategic planning.
- Your voice – tell your local legislators that you care about affordable housing and about making Cincinnati a place where everyone has a good safe place to live.
- Your support: Become an AHA member.
- Special projects. Student internship projects, research projects etc. are always welcome. Contact AHA by email. The AHA Board President will call you back to discuss.
- Financial support – Make a donation to Cincinnatians for Affordable Housing. Donations are tax deductible and will be used to continue AHA’s policy and education efforts. Mail checks to Cincinnatian’s for Affordable Housing, c/o GCCH, 117 E 12th Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202 or make your donation online: